1. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
2. Be patient and take your time. Don’t rush into doing things.
3. Talk to someone about how you are feeling and what is going through your mind.
4. Take some simple steps to engage in something new. What about joining a class or group? What about a new hobby of volunteering?
5. Try to connect with some family or old friends. What about meeting new people?
6. Write down your thoughts and try to challenge any that are unhelpful
7, Take time to look after yourself. Eat a well balanced diet, stay hydrated, get enough sleep and exercise.
8. Find support by either phone, online or in person
9. Regularily schedule in some fun activities into a diary
Be kind towards yourself. Practice some self care strategies
Set some really simple and realistic goals that you want to achieve.